Click LIKE!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Scarf from L'adorn

It's been quite long time I do not buy any head scarf after I had a frequent headache when wearing hijab with inner.So,I decided to wear only simple bawal scarf without inner even to the office.But lately, I notice that my headache is getting better and I think it's time to get new scarf for me :).
I know that one the ex-Uniten student,Hana Fedora is selling online scarf,and why not I give a try on her product.I made my purchase thru online last Tuesday and had received my parcel this morning.                                                                                                                                                                                             
I purchased two head scarves which are "Folgia in Cream and Dark Brown" and "Alexa in Grey and Green".Both are at RM36 each plus RM7 for postage.
Folgia in Cream and Dark Brown" comes in square size while the "Alexa in Grey and Green " in shawl size.
The dimension for the shawl size is wider and longer compared to the standard shawl size.In term of the material quality,I am not sure if this kind material is worth it with the selling  price.Or maybe we can get cheaper price at Jalan TAR for the same material?Maybe....

Two of the head scarves 
The packaging is cute

0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com