Click LIKE!

Friday, September 20, 2013

Restoran Azira

Kak Farah,Aishah,Azie and me had our lunch today at Restoran Azira,section 10 at Shah Alam. This is my second time here.This restaurant served few type of dishes such as nasi beriyani,chicken rice,mix rice,noodles and etc.I had laksa johor while the others had their mix rice. The laksa johor comes with thick gravy and few condiments like onion slice,beansprout & etc.The price is reasonable for me,RM5 per plate.Alhamdullilah,it tastes good and maybe will have it again on my next visit.
I also bought their pisang goreng with sambal kicap.The sambal kicap is really hot&kick! , yet yummy when you have it with pisang goreng.Ten pieces for RM2.50.
If you wish to go there,here is the map of the restaurant.

Laksa Johor, RM 5
Pisang Goreng with Sambal Kicap

2 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

Yatt Borhan said...

nme restoren tu azirah ke?

~~**ExYrA**~~ said...

restoran azira.nama sama ngan akak..hahaha

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com