Click LIKE!

Monday, September 30, 2013

Need new laptop?

I think it's time for me to get a new laptop.
I've been using my pink dell laptop for more than 5 years and now there is a problem with it ,where it couldn't connect to the wireless/internet,even when I try to connect with the cable.
There must be something wrong with the internal component.
Luckily I have my smartphone to check the update for Facebook,twitter, instagram and other media social.
But still I need the laptop to update blog,edit pics and etc :(

2 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

Yatt Borhan said...

me too.. need to find new one..mine was 8 years ady.. never change since 1st bought it... bnyk berjase tu..

~~**ExYrA**~~ said...

sadiskan?akak punya actually masih boleh guna lagi,tp lately ni internet x leh connect,mcm adapter dalam tu rosak.uwaaaaa..

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com