Click LIKE!

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sewing Machine GSM-505

Salam and Hi to all,
I hope it's still not too late to wish "Happy Fasting" as we are soon entering into the half of Ramadhan.
In this post,I will not write much about fasting month because I will make another entry about that soon.
But today,I would to write a review about a sewing machine that I purchased from Lazada. It's a GLOBAL brand,model GSM-505. Untungkan Lazada ada customer macam ioulss,dah berapa barang beli dgn Lazada pon dah tak igt,quite a lot.This time I managed to purchase via COD method.

Orait,this sewing machine came in square box and was sealed very tight with cling wrap.For beginner like me,you don't have to worry much macam mana nak pasang benang pada mesin sebabnya factory dah siap2 pasangkan.Kira sangat ok la kan untuk beginner yg tak tahu menjahit and exited macam iols ni.Terus2 dpt nak jahit :).Nak bukak manual pon malas but you have too ya :)



This is the first look after you open the box.There are 8-types of stitching pattern.More than enough untuk yg pemalas menjahit macam I:). Also available small light near to tempat menjahit.
Below are the functions of this machine (as far as I know for these 2 days,without looking at the user manual) :-
  1. There are  2 ways to run the machine.One is by foot pedal and another by button function where you just ON the button and you can just focus on your stitching.
  2. Small compartment/drawer at the bottom right side where you can keep small things inside that.
  3. Small light near the stitching point
  4. Small cutter on the left side,no need to use scissor
  5. 8-types of stitching patterns.Awesome,huh!
  6. Reverse function
I believe there should be more functions if I open the user manual :) So, as you can see on below picture is the example of stitching that I've tested.Not bad at all!

If you ask me,would I like to recommend this to someone else ? And I would say YES!With the price of RM168,this machine is just worth to buy.

I hope my short review will help those who looking for simple yet compact machine like this :)

Good Night :)

1 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

sayaidaydotcom said...

Salam,

Saya Hidayah and saya ada email dekat you punya email di ezzibw_5ive@hotmail.com. Hope boleh check taw . :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com