Click LIKE!

Friday, July 18, 2014

Cross Underscarf by Arzu

Salam ,

I had a break-fast yesterday at the 'The Apartment',KLCC with my husband's colleague. My husband fetched me at home and we reached KLCC around 630pm. The traffic was a bit heavy at some places. Since we have some time before 'berbuka', I managed to go to Arzu to survey scarfs and other stuffs.As you know, Arzu scarfs are quite pricey but they come with good quality. I can say it worth it to buy once you fall in love with the scarf/shawl. No regret :)

Unfortunately, there was no discount or promotion. But I did fall in love with the cross under-scarf that Arzu offered.Each of it is at RM30 but if you purchase 4, the price will be RM100 which you can save about RM5 for each pieces. So, I choose 4 colours that are light blue,pink belacan,purple and royal blue.I hope there will be a BIG SALE soon,so I can grab few pretty shawls from them :)


Back to our break-fast event, I don't think so I need to tell much but to share about the foods served will be a great thing ya. People love to eat, especially Malaysian. So, I did captured some photos, of course food photo :). Mostly likely The Apartment offered a traditional Malay food as well as western. Numbers of dessert to be choosen , the taste not bad. Anyway,let the pictures tell you the story.

This is my first round



variety of kerabu

Sambal belacan,budu,cencaluk..semua pon ada.

Desserts

Not so much drink to choose
One of my fav. section, but the portion is way too small :)

And that was the first time me and my husband break our fast outside.

By the way, not forgetting the whole world was shocked with a tragic tragedy that again happen to MAS flight. MH17 was shot-downed .Condolence to all the victim families


Al-fatihah to MH17 & keep praying for MH370.

0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com