Click LIKE!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Pasta/Noodle Maker

Hey hey hey
Update live from Penang ya!Just arrived here about 11pm just now.We had our iftar at R&R Tapah.Luckily, it was not crowded.

Orait, this entry was hold about 2 weeks.I had no time to update this before but I have to update it by today , no matter what, because I know later on this entry will not be done. So here we go, an update and review about a new toy in my kitchen , it is called "Pasta/Noodle maker".

Yea, I really love to have/buy something related to my kitchen because as you know, I love cooking. That's my hobby since I was in high school.That's why I owned an online bakery now :)

This toy was purchased from Groupon.The discounted price is RM38 including delivery.

This is how it looks like from outside

The real thing , comes in with 5 types of mould
 So, my first experiment was to make 'laksa noodle'.The recipe is simple, only 3 ingredients required and those are rice flour,multi-purpose flour and hot water. Mix all the ingredients until it turns to dough and you are done on the first step.Second step is to shape the dough.Divide the dough into 2, insert one of it  into the pasta/noodle maker.Make sure you choose the right hole size to make 'laksa noodle. I choose the biggest hole that available, however it's up to your choice.Before that, please ensure that you prepare a pot of water on the stove and let it boiled. Now,it's time to shape the dough.You just need to rotate the handwheel into the boiling water.You will know when the noodle is ready once it's floating.Anyway, sorry I did not took any photo during the making of this noodle.It was just my first try.Here is an only photo was taken. 
Homemade laksa noodle
I will make a special entry how to make homemade laksa noodle soon , once I found the right/best recipe ya:)

~Good Night , Sweet Dream ~





0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com