Click LIKE!

Friday, July 25, 2014

Salam Aidilfitri 2014

We have been tested with so many things happen during Ramadan.The world was shocked with few air incidents that involved three air planes crashed so far.It is a big sadness for the aviation industry.Let us together pray for the best. Not forgetting for Gaza, that has been attacked by the Israel.We all want a peace and harmony life. So,please stop violence and war.

Hari Raya is getting nearer, just a few days left. I would like to take this opportunity to wish all Muslims Salam Aidilfitri and drive safely to your hometown.This year, I will celebrate my hari raya at my husband side, Sungai Merab and will leave for Penang on the 3rd of hari raya. I can't really wait to eat all the delicious foods especially ketupat and rendang , my grandma homecook.

Our rule for this year is not to buy any kuih raya and yes, we did it. I baked by my own.Those are cornflakes cookies,almond london and the latest one is red velvet cookies. Lastly ,enjoy this cute picture edited by someone, princess Elsa and Anna wearing hijab :)



1 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

KamilSalleh said...

Anak katak dimakan buaya,
Sudah makan cabut lari,
Salam kemaafan antara kita,
Selamat hari raya Aidilfitri

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com