Click LIKE!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Sirap Biru@Bunga Telang

I've been planted Butterfly Peas or Bunga Telang back few months ago.Out of 10 seeds,only 2 managed to survive and grow well.The flowers are used as natural colouring for nasi kerabu,syrup and other else.I've cooked my first try nasi kerabu using this blue flowers.But today,I would like to share a recipe for "Sirap Bunga Telang" which I made yesterday :)




The recipe is actually taken from blog "Tanamsendiri.com", however I've made some adjustment since I have extra flowers.

Ingredients:-

  • 70 butterfly peas flowers
  • 2 cups of sugar
  • 7 cups of water
  • 2 pandan leaves
Put all of the ingredients in a pot.Heat them at medium heat until it boiled.Turn off the fire.Let the syrup turns cold,filter them and keep it in bottle.
The way to serve:-
Just add 4-5 spoons or more of the syrup to a jug of plain water and ice block.You can also add a little bit of lime.juice,the blue colour will turns to purple.Optional to add mint leaves for a refreshment flavour


0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com