Click LIKE!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Kenwood Ice Cream Maker

I started my day with a fever.Alhamdullilah,orang kata kalau kita ditimpa sakit walaupon demam,itu adalah penghapus dosa-dosa kecil kita :).Kat office tadi memang tak tahan sangat, kaki dah start sejuk2, badan panas dan kepala berdenyut-denyut.Memang tak selesa nak buat kerja langsung.So,I decided to go home and took MC.Ok,enough of that,lets straight to the main story.

Actually, hari ni nak share story about my new toy, that is ICE CREAM MAKER.Yes,ice cream maker is actually one of my wishlist.I managed to get this at cheap price from Lazada.The normal price is RM299, after discount is RM179 including delivery charges,even cheaper that Groupon, which is RM199. Atleast , I save RM20. I ordered this online on last Friday evening,and I was very surprised I received this ice cream maker on Monday.It took only.3 days for the delivery which weekend was counted.I can say this is very fast delivery compared to Groupon.

The ice cream maker can cater for 1.5L of ice cream.It only takes about 15-20 minutes to prepare for the ice cream, this what I found from the internet.I haven't try it.Can't wait to try this on this weekend.Maybe I should go for a simple basic recipe first.I will post an entry regarding my homemade ice cream soon :).

Stay tune.....
Kenwood Ice Cream Maker

0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com