Click LIKE!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Dinner at Laman Grill Steak & Bar-B-Que

Craving for steak?Looking for halal restaurant?I recommend you guy to go for Laman Grill Steak & Bar-B-Que located at Shah Alam Section 13.We just had our dinner there few hours ago and this is our second time.As always,to be saved,please make a call for reservation and you can have your dine-in indoor.There are variety of menu for you to choose,starting from appetizer to dessert.
The appetizer,oxtail soup with garlic bread
On my second time here,I chose to eat Sirloin Steak in 220gram.There is in 320gm too.220gm is just enough for me,just nice to fulfill my stomach thou I was very hungry just now.The Sirloin Steak came with side dishes of black pepper gravy,vege & potato.As I remember,the price is RM45.50.

Sirloin Steak

Here is our dessert,Caramelized Apple Bread Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream.The taste was not bad and never disappointed us.It came with mix fruits of strawberry,apple and others.The custard sauce just nice blending with the bread pudding :)

Caramelized Apple Bread Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream

If you wish to go there,check out their website at http://www.lamangrill.com
For reservation,please call 03-5523 7386.

Give a try and I believe you will be never get disappointed :)

0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com