Click LIKE!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Kangkung & Dinner


Assalamualaikum to all,
It's raining this morning.Alhamdullilah,syukur.I can save my time to water my plant today and spend time to put some update on this blog.Anyway,today I would like to share about kangkung that I planted before I left for my raya holiday.As you can see below photo,the kangkung grows really well in the container.I bought this seeds from En Iskandar,owner of tanamsendiri.com.The seeds produce longer & bigger  leaves compared to the one I bought at Mydin.They grow fast day by day.

Kangkung before harvest

So,I harvest my kangkung for dinner last two night.It's really fresh and you can only get it when grow on your own.I cooked Kangkung Goreng Belacan and it's more than enough for two of us.
Kangkung for kangkung goreng belacan,curry leave for beef curry and ulam raja for ulam-ulaman.

My simple dinner yet so yummy with this kampung style;beef curry,kangkung goreng belacan,ulam raja and budu.
nyum3 :)

Let me pen off first and get ready for work.Will update soon.See ya :)

2 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

Yatt Borhan said...

gebu2 sayo akk...

~~**ExYrA**~~ said...

hihihi...dibelai dengan kasih sayang

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com