Click LIKE!

Saturday, August 3, 2013

How do I get involve in SNE Marketing

Hello lovers,
Many of you asking me how do I start my SNE business.Well today,let me share with you on "How do I get involve in SNE Marketing".



It was back then in October 2012,Beutskin Essence started to become so famous.And of course for all ladies out there,it is a must to try a product that has proven testimonial.And yes,same goes to me.I purchased 1 box Beutskin Essence(BE) from an online seller.I consumed almost finish 1 box and I can feel my skin get improve.Skin became moist,smooth and my skin tone getting fairer.I decided to continue consume BE.By the time I want to repeat order,it is OUT OF STOCK all over Malaysia.Then I realized this must be a very good product.Very high demand.

During that time,my head started to think about business.Why not I try to sell this product?Afterall,the product is very high demanding all over Malaysia and also Brunei.So,I find those who were looking for business partner.And to make it short,I found someone in Instagram that involve in this business.She was Linda.I whatsapp and asked her about SNE business.We set appointment and met up because I need to know more information regarding this business.

Linda did briefed me about SNE business and I get interested to join.She also did shared her experience about some other business and I think is a business-minded person.I made a solid decision and sign-up for mobile stockist package.Then I started to promote SNE products thru all the network social including Facebook,Blog,Instagram and others.Alhamdullilah,I received many calls/sms/whatsapp/pm from people all over Malaysia that loves to order SNE products.

I enjoy doing SNE business as my part-time job where I can earn my 4-5 figures extra income monthly.Syukur alhamdullilah for this great opportunity :)

0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com