Click LIKE!

Friday, August 23, 2013

I turned 28 today!

I'm one year older today.Officially 28!Alhamdullilah,still have the chance to breath in this world.I'm blessed.This year,my birthday falls on Friday where in Malay we called it as "Jumaat-Hari Segala Penghulu".Ok,let's see my routine on this special day.

I started my day with normal working day routine.Off to work and had "nasi lemak" for breakfast at the office with "teh tarik".Completed task up to noon and went for lunch at "Pinggiran" for mix rice.Back to office and continue with my work.At the same time,replied birthday wishes from family and friends thru sms,whatsapp and facebook.530pm sharp get ready to go home.

Reach home.Took some time to look at my plants in the garden.They grew well.Then,took shower and off to Sunway Piramid for my birthday treat by husband.We had Manhattan Fish Market for our dinner.We ordered Giant Platter came with 2 soups of the day and drinks.Then,we moved to Daiso to buy some stuffs such as gardening tools and mask for my husband.All items were at RM5 each.

That's all my day for today :)

Thanks for your reading!


2 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

Yatt Borhan said...

eh kak happy belated bornday... wuuu terlewt wish.. umur je mrnigkt tp still maintai ayu.. wish u all the bestn sukses in ur business.

~~**ExYrA**~~ said...

Thanks for the wish atie.
Harap2 maintain ayu selamanya..hahaha

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com