Click LIKE!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Make-Up Remover-Maybelline to Loreal

MY PREVIOUS MAKE-UP REMOVER
MAYBELLINE make-up remover

I can't remember when i started to use this.But i guess,it almost a year when i used to have waterproof mascara(loreal).This is product is oil base.So everytime when i want to use IT,i have to use facial cotton to wipe on my face.It did a job.
RATE:3/5

CURRENT MAKE-UP REMOVER


LOREAL Elxir Concentrate Ultra Make-Up Remover

I just bought my new make up remover today since my previous make up remover already finish.Previously,i used maybelline make up remover which is oil base.But,recently,I'm searching for milky type.I know that loreal is having such type of make-up remover.So,i decided to buy the latest version of loreal make-up remover which have 3 types.I grab Elxir concentrate Ultra Make-Up Remover for heavy make-up.It costs me around RM27++ BUT Sasa is having 10% off,so i can get it around rm25 which is affordable.I just try to used it once and i like if because it is not so oily and it leaves your skin smooth after the application.
RATE:5/5

Egao,


0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com