Click LIKE!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Facial @ Bluunis


hi,

today,i just had my facial at Bluunis Seberang Perai.Last few weeks,Bluunis did a promotion at Queensbay Mall,Penang.Buy a mask for RM68 and get free facial that cost you RM238.I decided to try the facial treatment so i bought the mask.

My appointment was at 10am but I was a little bit late.When I enter Bluunis,the beautician asked me to fill the form first about myself and skin.But i was quite surprised that she did not do any skin analysis.What I mean is like using a machine to check my skin condition,like Dermalogica always do.

Like usual,the facial treatment starts with cleanser,scrub,steam,extract blackhead,mask and some massage.The scrub they used was a little bit rough.I was quite surprised when they used cold steaming..I never used to it.It's new to me.The beautician said it is because my skin very sensitive,so,she used the cold steamer.

When it comes to extracting blackhead.OMG!!!!This is really painful.I feel like to cry.The beautician was really try to extract my blackhead so hard and i never experience things like this(i mean the way she removed the blackhead)..very very painful..NO JOKES!!

Overall,nothing is special but I enjoyed the2 hours facial treatment.

3 stars over 5.





Egao,




0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com