Click LIKE!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

~~pLeasE bRinG bACk thE mEmOriES~~

Listening to:ARASHIC ALBUM by ARASHI
Status:Drinking Milo

Yatta!!I did it!!OH..sangat la penat nak upload all this pictures..Oleh kerana so excited to post about my memories in CBM...so,terpaksalah merajenkan diri upload jugak...

Last week..i planned to scan all my school pics..not at all...but selarat yang mungkinlah and the selected one..itu pon dah macam lenguh tangan..Then,i started to upload it in my facebook and tagged those faces...RESPONS...sangat memberangsangkan...most of my schoolmates leave their comments..most of them do like it...thumbs up..happy sangat..sangat rindu zaman2 sekolah yang sangat best and without stress...

OK..malas nk membebel..enjoy je k gambar kat bawah ni....


16 years old me had fun at kelantan...
still can smile walaupon tengah lapar...
with lee lean
canteen day?sport day?
sorry girl can't remember ur name :(
with kindergarden kids
with mei shan
mari memasak...
my first training camp that i attended..13 years old me had a very short hair
we are from ALPHA group..yeah!!still had no uniform,early of the year of 1998
station games...ahhh...love thiss
can u find me?1999
trip PRS to KL..2000..still jakun
end of 2000?
end of 2000..having fun in class just after PMR
pembaca berita?that's what fatin comment on facebook?don't ask me why..i don't know
oh..so innocent..
with far at KLCC
hari raya at my house
with eda in bus at KL..KL trip
yeahh..love this pic..nostalgia..17 years old
with Mrs Yeoh my english teacher
cikgu kelas tu yang mantop..puan norhayati..BM teacher
physics and chemistry teacher..opss..mr chin at the back
with Mrs Low
US!!@@##
kelantan trip for our choral speaking competition represent for PENANG...ya..kami hebat..CBM hebat
again in Kelantan while waiting for our turn be on stage
with Miss India of the year
~~me~~
our school field..fatin kata tudung suria macam sister gereja...haha
early in the morning with those sleepy faces..waiting for perhimpunan..FYI,our school everyday pon ada perhimpunan...and we will sing 2 songs everyday..
eda,dayah,farah D,me
group of nasyid..fatin the conductor because she's not in the pic..i guess..haha..she's the one capture this pic kot
ana & me
me & jenn
adik2 bersama kakak fatin..buekk
me & yu qing
padang belakang sekolah near canteen...
girls & eh...ustazah kat atas pentas tu..can u see?
love this beautiful pic of us when we were 17 years old

can't wait to have our Kenny Roger after this..
suci,murni...itulah kami sesudahnya selesai maulut nabi..jom balik!!
JAMBORI IN THE AIR 2001
school prefect 1997
6 bijak 1997
2 melur 1999
smile in the morning
3 melor of 2000


there are still pics that i haven't scan...kalau rajen nnt..i'll update lagi ok..

memandangkan sangat rindu kepada CBM girls..i would like to dedicate a song from vitamin C with the title friendship forever(graduation) to all CBM GIRLS.....
~~STAY HOT & GEDIX~~




Egao,


0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com