Click LIKE!

Friday, June 5, 2009

My Lappy goes Siaoooo...uwaaa

Today,while i was online..suddenly my screen of my lappy goes blank..it shutdown unexpectedly.http://www.emocutez.com.My lappy always occured like blue screen error..and then some error code will appear on the screen very fast which i even have time to jot down the code...yes...very fast..FYI,i'm using INSPIRON 1420 pink colour.

I worked with DELL before...and from what i learnt,the problem can be solved by replacing the RAM..but this BAKKA technical support (TS) don't want to replace it because i do not have the error code..yes..procedure is still procedure ...but is still have the warranty...just replace it http://www.emocutez.com...i reported this case because and they asked me to reformat my lappy...then,after reformat also still happen the same things...i was busy doing by Final Year Project..and i don;t have time to call DELL..

Some of my friends also experienced the same thing.When they buy new laptop..this blue screen error will happen....why?anyone knows?

Egao,


0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com