Click LIKE!

Monday, June 22, 2009

My New SkinCare

listening to s club 7
http://www.emocutez.com

yatta!!at last...i manage to get it...my beauty credit..yeah..credit to me for the hardwork...hahha..crazy..

i wanted to get accelore set last time...still remember?demo,when i went to the shop..the SA suggested me to get ALOE SU first..because my skin very sensitive....yes...admit it..really really sensitive...

since that all my skincare is going to finish...actually..not going to finish BUT finish already..just left a bit only ...and i really desperate for something that can moisturize my skin well...

so..she explained to me about the products...the smell is nice..feel so fresh..

BACK HOME...think more than twice....yeah..i really wanna try it..beauty credit..so that i can have a smooth & flawless skin likes Korean (perasan!)

1)toner

2)essence


3)moisturizer

4)Royal Jelly Yellow Soil Mousse Pack


the total......jeng jeng jeng...himitsu...

i also get the membership card plus loyalty card..every rm80 u will get 1 cop...next purchase,10% off and on your birthday 15% off..great ne?


P/S:next target:lavendar sleeping mask http://www.emocutez.com


Egao,


0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com