Click LIKE!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lately...

Lately.....

i took breakfast demo chotto..not as before...eat until full..

Lately.....

i lunch at 1230-1300...

Lately.....

i don't like to have rice for my dinner..this is actually not lately..it since few years ago...i prefer to eat soup,or pasta or anything not related to rice...sampai ada member tegurlah...ko ni x suke makan nasi la aku tgk...asyik makan mcm mee hailam la..bihun sup la..(xtau la nanti pas kawen kena makan nasi la kot...my hubby macam suka makan nasik jer..huuhuhu)

Lately....

always sleep after 12...

Lately.....

obses blogging....(like what i'm doing rite now)

Lately....

being so fanatic with A.R.A.S.H.I(just walk around to my blog,mostly about them)

Lately....

i look chubby with the weight of 50kg(gomooooooooooooooook)

Lately....

miss my fiancee sooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhh

Egao,


0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com