Click LIKE!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Ridiculous Celcom Bill

I got heart attack this few days.You know why?Because I received message from Celcom saying that my current bill is at RM1561.14. That is ridiculous.I seldom make calls from my cellphone, and how come the bill jumps so high.And on the next day,another message from Celcom and the bill keep increasing day by day.As of today,my bill already reach at almost RM2k.

I already lodged my report to Celcom when I first received the message from Celcom.Unfortunately, they can't check and trace. I have to wait until 5th March where it is the date of the closed account.At the mean time,they open my line back to normal so that I can make call.

Since I'm not satisfied with this incident, I decided to go the Celcom Cube at Sunway Piramid to ask/check directly with the customer service.They suspect this is because of the data plan that I used at Thailand.However,I still have to wait until 5th March and Celcom will decide either to charge the data plan at RM38/day or otherwise.

I hope Celcom will only charge me at RM38/day because I already follow the correct way to use data plan in Thailand, and this is not the first time I used data plan outside Malaysia.For those who is going to Thailand in the future,you guys have to really be carefully on this.

My ridiculous bill**heart-attack**

1 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

Unknown said...

my celcom bill was ridiculous too, my limit is 100 but i got a text from celcom a few days ago saying my bill is 260.90, i use my wifi to contact or chat my friends so i was shocked !

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com