Click LIKE!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Mee Suah Soup

Anyone here loves mee suah?Yes,I do.I never know mee suah before, until I get married and my family-in-law used to cook mee suah for dinner.The texture is very thin & smooth , and the best meal to have with is soup.I believe this is Chinese noodle.But, somehow I have a mee suah recipe to share here.It's my own recipe which I think it tastes good.

Ingredients:-

  • 1-2 pieces of mee suah
  • 2 red chilies + 2 hot pepper
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 1/2 of anchovies/chicken cube(stock)
  • chicken/squid/prawn (whichever you prefer)
  • carrot/mushroom/green vege
  • 2 water
  • salt & black pepper to taste
  1. Crush red chilies, hot pepper and garlic using mortar.Fill in water into a small pot and add in the crushed ingredients.Bring it to a boil.
  2. Add in anchovies/chicken cube,chicken/squid/prawn, follow by vegetables and mee suah.Stir them well about 3-5 minutes.
  3. Lastly,add some salt & black pepper to taste.
  4. Ready to eat.

0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com