Click LIKE!

Monday, February 24, 2014

Macaroon Class

Hello,

It's been a while! There are so many things and stories to share but I have little time.Since I have free time now,let me share with you what I did on last Sunday.

As many of you know, one of my passion is baking. Insyallah, I'll be back in track soon.I attended a macaroon class at Lea Oven near USJ 12 last Sunday.This is my first class after a year I left my baking days due for some reasons.Lea Oven offered special price for her ex-student like me, which is about RM20 less for this macaroon class.

There were 9 students inside the class that come in different background, but we share the same passion, that is baking.Our class started at 10am until 3pm.I have learnt few tips & techniques to create character macaroon during the class.Not forgetting the do's and the dont's while preparing the macaroon batter.To make a macaroon sometime you need to consider the weather.A hot weather is the best day to bake macaroon and you will fall in love with the baked macaroon that gives you almost perfect end result.

Here are some of the macaroon that we made in the class.I must try and practice this at home to polish my skill :)


Until we meet again!
Thanks for reading



0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com