Click LIKE!

Monday, January 13, 2014

Yogurt for Dry Skin

Hello readers,
I'm on 1 week holidays from daily work.So,I'm now at my hometown Bukit Mertajam,Penang, the heaven of foods.
Actually,these few days, I experienced dry skin of my face.Pimples are like everywhere on my face especially on forehead and cheek.As been told before in the previous post,I wanted to start over again a home spa project.So, I start with the very simplest one,only 1 ingredient that is yogurt.I choose to go for greek natural plain yogurt because it has thick texture,so that when you apply on face it won't drip out of your face.

You just need a simple step for this yogurt mask.Just take a spoon of yogurt and apply it on your face.Wait until 20 - 30 minutes,then rinse off with lukewarm water.For the best result,make sure you repeat this step 3x a week or you can do it everyday for the beginning.


0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com