Click LIKE!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ayu Mee Udang Teluk Kumbar

I just came back from having some mee udang, located at Teluk Kumbar.I went there with my family and we ordered varieties of menu such as mee kuah udang,mee goreng udang & nasi goreng udang.The foods are based on prawn.The prawns served were quite big and fresh.To get there,you can just google map " Mee Udang Ayu".

In my opinion,I would prefer the mee udang in Sg Dua as it tasted better than this.Overall,I can give rate of 3/5 for "Mee Udang Ayu" restaurant.
Keow Teow Kuah Udang

In addition,I also had "durian" today.It tasted marvelous.Even there were 2 "durian kucing tidur", as you can see below picture attached.What I can say,the texture is soft,taste creamy and sweet.

Durian Kucing Tidur

0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com