Click LIKE!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Home Spa, It's been so long

Oh,seriously it's been so long tak buat home spa.Dulu-dulu zaman bujang suka sangat tempek-tempek yogurt kat muka,sapu yogurt kat rambut,lulur & scrub badan and mandi susu(walaupon xdak bath tub,besen pon jadi la).Sekarang ni I dunno why malas semacam,maybe sebab ada benda lain yang lebih penting nak kena buat and I have limited time.

So,I'm thinking of to start over again this year.Nak aktifan balik diri memanjakan diri kat rumah.Maybe I can do it on every free weekend.I need to start buying some natural ingredients such as yogurt & oat,which these two are used a lot in home spa recipe.

I hope this will be not only hangat-hangat tahi ayam as I realized now I need to take care of my body from head to toe.Even skin getting rough already :(.Next week I'm going back to Penang.Will start this home spa project once I'm back home.

See ya :)

0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com