Click LIKE!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

What a Boring Day

http://www.emocutez.com
ahhhh...http://www.emocutez.comtoday like do nothing..so damn boring..thinking of spending my time with my hubby on the phone tonite..demo,he had movie to watch with friends..plus today,this is my third time being ignored by him..actually not to say being ignored demo maybe he needs more time with friends...maybe...

I had laksa and keropok leko for my dinner tonite...i don't know why penangite love laksa so much...just like me..i said that because most my penangite will feel like crazy when they far away from penang...like me when i was in Uniten...it was so hard to get a yummy laksa..the best one maybe i can get from midvalley foodcourt...and cost damn expensive compare to penang..Yesterday also i had laksa for my dinner..i bought it at night market near to anis's house....i don't mind to eat laksa everyday because i do love it....LAKSA....DAISUKI...hahahaha....

Egao,


0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com