Click LIKE!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Sunday....

status:eating macaroni and cheese
http://www.emocutez.com

woke up around 10am....hehehe..then took my breakfast..fried mee hoon...switch on my laptop...as usual..decorate by blog..i love to add widgets to my blog cause it looks nice and bombastic.

at 2pm..watching NONA..this weeks,they show Yat's wedding..i'm not sure her full name but she is an actress.

at 3pm...watching japanese drama...yuhuuu..i like...honey&clover acting by Ikuta Toma..Today is the last episode..i'm gonna watch again in mysoju because i haven't fully watch the drama..i always skip it..

at 4pm..continue watching korean drama....arghh..can't remember the title of the drama...it's something like..yu hee the witch..?am i right?if wrong..please do tell me ya..or just ignore it...or just assume it is right....ahhah..the actress is so kawaii and the actor is jan hee from the drama my sassy girl chun hyang...i fall asleep when i watch this..maybe because i was really really sleepy...hope there is online drama for this yu hee the witch...so that i can concentrate watch it in peace condition :)

at 5pm....JUSCO...here i come...buy ink for my MP160 printer...handphone battery....oh my oh my...i just realize that i haven't took my lunch...arghh..suddenly felt hungry...let's go to OLD TOWN KOPITIAM...yeahh..i love their hor fun soup....unfortunately hor fun already finish...so..the waiter suggested me to change to mee hoon..i'm fine with it..as long as the soup is yummy ne?Fot those who haven't try this...i did captured the photos...dakara...douzou:





mee hoon soup ready to eat




chilli paddy


yummylicious

only left the soup...gomen minna..no more for u guys..hehe

and the leftover of chilli paddy

Hey hey hey..i forgot to tell something..i bought and instant macaroni and cheese....i can give the rate 4 out of 5..kinda oishii..gomen...http://www.emocutez.com.i already threw the packet of the macaroni as i was excited to make it...and the macaroni also already finish...share with 3 people that made for 4 people...haha

Egao,


0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com