Click LIKE!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Celcom - Frozen - Sugarlace Deco

It's good that sometimes we update/share what we experienced.So that, it will becomes a reference to others.

I received an email from a girl named Alia. It's about my previous post regarding my ridiculous Celcom bill that I experienced last few months.She experienced the same. At least, I could help someone  who needs advice on how to settle the problem.I'm happy to do so.

Anyway, I'm listening to Frozen OST. I like 'For the first in forever' song the most! Followed by 'Let It Go'.
Full OST is here people.



I'll attend a Sugar Lace Deco class tomorrow conducted by Lea Oven. The fee is RM280 for ex-student just like me :). Extra RM20 for new student. Will update more about this sugarlace deco in the next post maybe,in case you guys would like to order for Engagement or Wedding event.


0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com