Click LIKE!

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Meeting with SNE leaders!

Hey,
It's me again.
Been wanted to update this entry on last Sunday,but I was too busy with this & that.
Anyway,last Sunday I met up with my SNE team,Linda and Jing Jing at Serai,Empire Shopping mall.
While eating,we had discussion on our business,strategic,target and so on.I just love being to be in this group because they help me a lot.Their hands are always there whenever I need help or guidance.We work in team.Walking alone without any guidance from the leaders will lead to the failure.

We held meeting every month,I can say every end or early of the month to submit our monthly sales.Before we submit,we had discussion with leader on how to  achieve the maximum income from our sales.Lets enjoy some photos taken during our lunch meeting :)

Our team;Jing Jing,Linda,me and my sister :)
pasta carbonara & sirap selasih
Ice kacang & cake
In any case,if you guys would like to know about this business,feel free to text me at 013-2068956.
We are always ready to guide you from A to Z.

0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com