Click LIKE!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fly High

October is coming to the end,means it just left about 2 weeks before I leave Malaysia for a short vacation.
I'm kinda excited to visit this place.Can't wait to fly high and see the beautiful nature there, with lots of colorful leaves or maybe white snow.I heard Autumn is already at the end of the season,and winter is coming soon.As per yesterday instagram updates,there was a light snow at night although it is in the autumn season,and the temperature there I believe is average min 2 deg C to 4 deg C.

Anyway,I'm going to Artic :).Which country?Will tell you soon :)

Maybe I will update or share soon my preparation for this vacation,in case any of you are going to the same place.

See ya!

0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com