Click LIKE!

Friday, November 29, 2013

A little update

It's Friday.The last day of working day for the week.Ok,I know I owe you guys a post/entry regarding my trip to Norway.I'm kind a bit busy after came back from Norway.Even photo kat Facebook pon x sempat nak upload.Biasalah,kalau nak update entry ni kena ikut mood jugak.Kalau not in writing mode,x banyak idea yang akan terpancar nanti.

Anyway,some update about me lately ni.Suka sangat dengan wideshawl.Untuk orang yang malas nk iron macam I,of course cotton material will be the best choice for me.There are many patterns outside there with differences price.Kat instagram pon banyak yang jual wideshawl ni.You just need to search tag #wideshawl,and it will appear hundreds or maybe thousands of photos of wideshawl.

Ok,I guess that's all for this morning.And I will come back with a new post soon ya :)

0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com