Click LIKE!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Magicboo Stuff

hey everyone,I'm back...
Today,i'm gonna post about the stuffs that i bought at Magicboo..
but,first of all,lemme tell you what is actually magicboo
Magicboo is a one-stop beauty store..where you can get everything related to beauty there..from machines to skincare and lots more...they have few branches at Malaysia....some at Penang,KL,JB and bla bla bla....

So,what have i grabbed from Magicboo last week?

Tada....

hydrating mask

ok...i tried this mask once...yes,i like it...it moisturize my skin very well..the effect the is just Beauty Credit(BC) mask...but i like BC one more :).There are 8 pieces all together and cost me around RM28..CHEAP rite?

How to apply?
Make sure you wash your face first with cleanser.Apply toner,and now you ready to put the sheet mask on your face.Leave and relax about 15-20 minutes.Remove the mask.You can apply a bit of your moisturize if u want to(but from my experience,this mask really did a job,i didn;t apply any moisturizer after that)

The Effect:
Skin feel so moisturize and smooth.On the Next morning,my skin still can feel the effect.:)

face mask powder


I bought this in a packet which is 1kg.The price is RM28.I dunno when this mask gonna finish.I just used about 1 spoon every time i apply this mask.

and this is how it looks inside(bukan utk buat kuih ok,for your face.hehehe)


milk


add mask powder into the milk


mix well both ingredients
it looks like flour right?heheheh..

How to apply?
Ready a bowl/container to mix up your mask.Take 1-2 tablespoons of powder mask.Add a bit of fresh milk into it.Mix up the ingredients.You can also add honey.Ready to apply on your face with brush/fingers.Leave for 20 minutes or until it harden.Wash will lukewarm water.

The Effect:
I'm not sure it give me brighter effect or not.But,i do not have any irritation with this mask.My skin feel smoother when i add honey together.



magicboo 1 minute hair treatment

This 1 minute hair treatment is awesome. I found about this in the internet.Mny people out there rave about this.So,i decided to grab it.

How to apply:
Shampoo hair.Use magicboo 1 minute hair treatment as your conditioner.Leave for 1 minute.Rinse off

The Effect:
It leaves your hair very smooth and shiny.At the back of the tube,it says that it will moisterize your hair but i don't feel it.I love the way it gives smooth and shiny effect.Need to find something to moist up my dry hair.




Egao,


0 :: V.O.I.C.E.S :::

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com